понедельник, 7 августа 2017 г.

Rodolfo Vieira Won't Be Fighting At ADCC


Five-time world jiu-jitsu champion and ADCC 2015 -99kg titleholder Rodolfo Vieira will not defend his title at the 2017 ADCC World Championships in September in Finland. 

The black belt has signed up for an MMA fight, scheduled for August 27 in Rio de Janeiro.

"My next fight will be at Shooto Brazil," Vieira said. "Since I decided to go to MMA, I decided I wouldn't fight any more in events like the IBJJF Worlds or the ADCC, because you need to focus 100 percent on grappling."

"You can have a lot of matches at ADCC event," Vieira said. "In ADCC you can have a 40-minute match like I did in 2015. So you need to be totally focused on the specific training for this type of competition. It was because of this I decided not to defend my title ADCC this year."



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий