Many parents don’t realize all sport importance in children life. Adults very often put an education at the first place but, nevertheless, sport, especially for teenagers, is extremely important.
It goes side by side with education and it cannot be said what is more important, especially in today’s world.
Sport is vital for teens for the following reasons:
– During the growing age and puberty person’s constitution is formed and thus it is important it to be formed normal and healthy. And sport will help to form great healthy constitution of body.
– Sport gives self-confidence and teaches to be the winner, to bite the bullet and deal with failures, rise from knees when it is needed.
– Sport protects children from negative influence of street companies. Teenagers just will have no time and wish for bad habits spending free time in the gym.
– Sport helps to find real friends from all over the country who are involved in common deal.
– Sport makes person healthier! Especially it concerns nowadays when it is difficult to find high-quality food products. Children who go in for sport can overcome the obesity and other diseases thanks to regular sport activities.
– Finally, sport, especially martial arts, teaches to stand up for yourself physically if it is needed. Of course coach always teaches to avoid conflicts but everything could happen and teenager always will be ready to protect himself.