среда, 29 ноября 2017 г.

Victory at every cost! How to become the world’s best fighter at the age of 14


Fourteen-year-old Serhii Rusnak and Serhii Krasovskyi have already been practicing jiu-jitsu for several years. At the age of 14, they both have already become world’s jiu-jitsu champions. And boys are not going to stop there.
Young athletes repeatedly won numerous all-Ukrainian competitions. But for today, their greatest achievement is the victory at the World Championship in Abu Dhabi.
Coach Ievgen Skyrda analyzed boys’ fights and is pleased with their result. According to him, just in a few years Serhii Rusnak and Serhii Krasovskyi will become the best fighters in the world of Brazilian jiu-jitsu. But they need to practice twice as harder to reach such a high goal.
According to young winners, in future they both plan to become coaches in order to enable other children to achieve what they have reached now. Boys opened up about their first experience in big sport, what helped them to win in Abu Dhabi and what exactly they need in order to achieve their main goals. These and other detailed below.
Serhii Rusnak
I have been practicing jiu-jitsu for four years and I must confess that this sport has changed me quite a lot. First training I attended upon the advice of my older brother. As a result, I was amazed with almost everything I saw and heard. Ievgen (coach) explained and showed me everything in details. Thanks to him I began to train and achieve something meaningful in my life.
Serhii Krasovskyi
I started my training two years ago. That time I even didn’t think that I could achieve such great results. Before jiu-jitsu, I was engaged in gymnastics, football, judo, but I didn’t gain such high scores. Most of all I enjoy the fact we are like one big family in our sport club. I think I’m blessed with a great coach who helps and encourages me to achieve the relevant results.
Impressions of the World Cup
Serhii Rusnak
We took part in numerous all-Ukrainian Jiu-jitsu tournaments. In particular, we were at the Ukrainian Championship, as well as at competitions that took place in Ivano-Frankovsk, Odessa and Zaporozh’e cities. Together with Serhii Krasovskyi we have always been at the top. However, it was a kind of challenge for us to compete at the World Championship in Abu Dhabi. Firstly, fighters from other countries had higher training level. Secondly, our opponents used slightly different technical training. However, anything could stop us and we tried our best to win. We didn’t think about second or third places. I realized how much was invested, so I didn’t have margin for mistake.
Serhii Krasovskyi
I believe we showed such result thanks to our trainings which lasted for at least six hours. Thus we were fully prepared for such high rhythm and pressure. To say the truth I was nervous a little during the world competition. But I already had an experience of the Ukrainian championships, which helped me a lot. Also I would like to express special thanks to the psychologist who worked with us, thanks to her I felt a surge of confidence.
Factors of victory
Serhii Rusnak
I think our victory in Abu Dhabi is an absolute merit of our coach. Ievgen invests tons of nerves, energy and he spent all his time training us. Some athletes, who failed, excused their defeat with lack of sufficient funding. But I think it’s just an excuse. To achieve our goal all we need is a partner and a mat.
Serhii Krasovskyi
We wouldn’t have such success without our coach. It is difficult to fight with laziness on your own. And our coach is a man who always inspires and motivates us.
Trainings above all
Serhii Rusnak
I became a world champion, but still there is always something new to learn. After the training together with Serhii, we enjoy watching how the senior fighters train. Thanks to this, we manage to adopt new techniques. Moreover, I think that we shouldn’t relax, even after the victory in Abu Dhabi. There are still a lot of competitions ahead. That’s why now, on the contrary, we need to train even more and harder. And put twice as much effort and patience.
Serhii Krasovskyi
There is no point to go home right after the training and just go to sleep. Watching trainings of more experienced athletes, we can learn many interesting information and see advanced techniques. All the time we continue to improve our results and do our best in studding jiu-jitsu philosophy.
Goals
Serhii Krasovskyi
For today my main goal is to achieve a black belt. I also want to become the champion of Asia, Europe, America and Brazil.
Serhii Rusnak
I used to want to become a world champion. Recently I have already achieved this goal. Now I’ll try to get a blue belt in jiu-jitsu to get an opportunity to fight with older athletes. I want to be the best fighter.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий